Here is the selection ofDijon informationfree walks and the weather in the Côte-d’Or for this Thursday.
– Bistro Party Night in Dijon. Bistrot de la Scène revives the ballroom that existed in this place in the 1930s. The opportunity to wag your ass to the rhythm of yesterday’s and today’s music from 9pm to 2am in a bowling alley atmosphere. DJ to light up the Bistrot dance floor. Single price: 5€
– The West End concert in Dijon. Born in 2015 in Mondovi, Italy, The West End is a project that brings together passionate girls and boys from the alternative scene who are as much fans of 60s rock as they are of current pop. It’s this Wednesday, at 8 pm, on Barca Cancale, in the canal port. Prohibited FREE.
– Musical comedy in Montbard. Y’a d’la joie, brought together artists for a story of emotions and humor, all in a setting and costumes that will immerse you in the great standards of French music of yesterday and today. It’s this Wednesday, at 3 pm, at Paul Eluard’s space. Price: 28€
– Handball in Dijon. Dijon Métropole is playing in the first-leg play-off and will face Pontault on Wednesday. Start: 20:30 at the Palais des sports. Price: 10€
– Swimming pool cinema in Dijon.In the account: Eric Toledano’s sense of celebration with Olivier Nakache. The exhibition scheduled for 20:45 will be preceded at 20:00 by a water aerobics session. For the session, come with your bathing suit and sit on an inflatable chair. Not allowed for children under 12 and non-swimmers. It’s this Wednesday at the Fontaine d’Ouche pool. FREE
– Film debut in Dijon. On account: Top Gun. After being one of the best fighter pilots in the United States Navy for over thirty years, Pete Maverick Mitchell continues to push his limits as a test pilot. Haunted by their ghosts, he will have to face his worst nightmares. Screening this Tuesday at the Olympia cinema in Dijon at 8:00 pm in the French version and at 8:30 pm on VOST. Price: €5.90
– Macabre dance in Dijon.Martin Zimmermann is a very special Swiss, from the line of Grock, Dimitri or Marthaler. Acrobat? Choreographer? set designer? Principal? Film-maker? Do not look for the intruder, there is none. Circus show this Wednesday, at 8:15 pm, in the Auditorium. Price: from €5.50
– Spring festival in the Lentières district of Dijon. The animation runs until Sunday. On this Thursday’s schedule, a carnival and many participants at 2 pm. A festive and musical evening will conclude this first day in the courtyard of the Grange Rose. Free price.
– Visit to the Gallo-Roman ruins in Alésia. The guided tour will take you through the ruins of the city to understand its urban planning and the daily life of its inhabitants. It’s this Thursday at 4pm. Duration: 1 hour. Reservation on the spot. Price: 2€ + entry
– For applause in Dijon. It’s the discovery of 4 comedians through an excerpt from their shows. They come from all over France, each with their own style and universe, but they share the same goal: to make you laugh, more than the other 3. Because at the end of the show, it’s up to you to choose who was the best of the night. . It’s this Thursday at 8:30 pm at the Comédie Darcy. Price: 14€
– Deepway concert in Dijon. Pop rock night. They will be there above all for the quality of their Lusitanian pop that is expressed in the language of the heart, that of Amália Rodrigues or Ronaldo. It’s at 8pm this Thursday at the Péniche Cancale in the canal port. Prohibited FREE.
– The Vingeanne railway bike.Open this holiday, it is an opportunity to discover the Vingeanne valley in an original way by Vélorail, Electric Scooters, Bicycles or also Rosalie. 100% ecological vehicles, as they move with the strength provided by their calves. Departures morning and afternoon. Information and reservations on the Vélorail website.
– 31st Gourmet Day in Saulieu with Mercotte. One hundred exhibitors from Morvan and from all over Burgundy, the Pays Lubersac Pompadour as a guest of honor are present until Sunday. The program includes demonstrations by the best chefs, amateur and hotel cooking competitions. Presence of the famous pastry chef and blogger Mercotte, is in the Hall Jean Bertin. Entry €3
– Guided tour of Semur-en-Auxois. During a one-hour visit, you will walk through history from the Middle Ages to today in the company of a guide. Departure at 15:00 from the tourist office. Price: 6€ and FREE for children under 5 years old.
– Tours on the Côte-d’Or.With the Côte-d’Or Tourisme app, you can enjoy more than 160 hiking, biking, car and canoe tours on your smartphone. From north to south, from east to west, in nature, gastronomy, heritage or cinema, there is no doubt that there will be a tour of the Côte-d’Or to do this Ascension Thursday. Enrollment FREE
– Japanese night at the cinema in Dijon. On the program: Double projection Kôji Fukada. 7 pm Follow me, I’m running from you. 21:00 Run away from me, I’ll follow you. It’s this Thursday at the Eldorado cinema. Price: 9€. K’do to win.
– International city of gastronomy and wine in Dijon. The opportunity this Thursday of the ascent to stroll through the gastronomic village (access FREE) to visit the interpretation center in 1204 (FREE) discover an exhibition to better understand the gastronomic meal of the French (9€ with two other exhibitions)
TIME IN THE CÔTE-D’OR
Thursday, May 26 : The sun will try to impose its rays on the Côte-d’Or sky. Partially successful bet in the morning. The afternoon will be a little more cloudy, but the weather will remain dry. Planning an activity or a picnic is therefore possible. The west wind will blow weak. From 10° in the morning in the Ouche valley, the thermometer will mark 22° during the day at the port of the Canal in Dijon.